Robens Prospector Camping Tarp
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Breathable HydroTex® Polycotton fabric
- Connects two Prospector tents
- Can be used on its own
- Stable steel ridge pole and two upright poles included
The versatile Prospector Tarp is a useful optional tarp that adds extra sheltered living space to the front of a Prospector, or can be used as a stand-alone tarp, or conveniently connect two tents together as a protected communal area or corridor.
Features and Specification
- Type of tent:Tarp
- Flysheet:HydroTex Polycotton, 65% cotton / 35% polyester
- Poles: Steel 25 mm (Height: 230 cm)
- Pitching way:As one
- Pack size:68 x 15 cm
- Weight:9.7 kg
- Recommendation:Versatile stand-alone tarp adds a sheltered living area to a Prospector, or joins two together
|Fabric||Flysheet: HydroTex Polycotton, 65% cotton / 35% polyester|
|Product Dimensions||Pack size: 68 x 15 cm|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.