Peg Perego Polaris Ranger RZR 900 12v Jeep - Blue
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Two-seater vehicle to go anywhere thanks to its 4 wheels with sculpted tyre tread driven by a powerful 12 V battery.
- It comes with independent adjustable seats and belts, roll-bar, load body and horn.
- Duration of quad bike is 30 minutes
The beloved Polaris Ranger RZR 900 renews its look to continue to amaze and amuse children around the world. It is the detailed reproduction of the popular Polaris RZR 900, the famous American Jeep. Polaris Ranger RZR 900 is electric, has a 12 Volt rechargeable battery that powers two engines, 230W each, allowing your child to easily tackle climbs with a slope of up to 17% and to overcome the most rugged terrains, potholes, bumps and tree roots. Sheer fun for children age 3 years and up who are curious and love riding and coming up with new adventures.
Maximum performance, even on uneven terrain:
Polaris Ranger RZR 900 is the two-seater off-road vehicle that provides a classic but gritty riding style, as soon as you drive off the track, for a unique off-road experience. The large off-road wheels with superior traction offer champion-like performance on all terrains, even the roughest ones.
The wide rear body is comfortable to load and carry all the materials for real fun!
Guaranteed comfort for children who are firmly buckled to the seats with adjustable seat belts. The handle on the dashboard is useful to the passenger to cling onto in case of shocks.
The two seats are independent and adjustable in 2 positions to provide sufficient space - whatever the child’s size - adapting to his growth. The spacious and comfortable cabin offers the driver all the commands within hands’ reach.
The grit of Polaris RZR 900 is also noticeable from the details of the windshield and the decorative fog lights on the roll bar. The tow hook, ideal for towing the Adventure Trailer (sold separately), offers boundless opportunities for adventure.
Dynamic lines, compact design, 2 speed gear:
Polaris Ranger RZR 900 is equipped with a gearshift lever with two forward speeds and reverse drive. The second gear has a lock that, when necessary, prevents that the still inexperienced child may use it. Polaris Ranger RZR 900 runs by stepping on the foot pedal that serves as the accelerator and, once released, becomes a brake which stops the toy automatically in a gentle way, preventing abrupt tugging movements. The lights, by reflecting the light, give the impression of being turned on. At the rear of the cabin is a large compartment to carry treasures found during the child’s adventures! And if the space is not enough, there is the Adventure Trailer (sold separately) that can be harnessed to the Polaris RZR 900 with ease.
Remarkable details transform the Polaris Ranger RZR 900 in an extremely refined toy, like the reproductions of mighty shock absorbers, the crosspieces under the base, the containment grids on the sides of the load body, the tall trim and the grille with its aggressive style, ready to take on any kind of terrain!
Even the outer decorations have a modern look and dynamic lines which give the Polaris Ranger RZR 900 grit and character. The sturdy front and wheels with off-road tread are perfect for driving both on city streets and suburban roads.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety.
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. Polaris Ranger RZR 900 comes with a sealed base to protect the driver from electrical wires and tampering, and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 12V/12Ah battery, located in the compartment under the seat, is protected by a child-proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a common household socket, either in or out of the vehicle. Comes equipped with battery and battery charger.
Features and Specfication
- Assembly time: 60 Minutes
- Number of Seats: 2
- Number of Gears: 2 + R
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Traction Wheels: 2
- Engine: 2 x 230W (460W total).
- Battery/Power: 1 x 12V/8Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging.
- Battery Charger: 1 x 12V battery charger included in the packaging.
- Alkaline Batteries: 3 button LR44 1.5V batteries (included)
- Ideal Surfaces: Great performance even on hills and uneven terrain
- Slope Capcity: 17%
- Wheels: Sculpted tread
- Accelerator: Pedal
- Brake: "All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.
- Lights and Sound: Horn
- Safety Seat Belt: 2 independent diagonal belts adjustable in length.
- Load Body: 30 min
- Sealed Base: Yes
- Duration of Battery *1: 30 min
- Speed in 1st Gear: 3,6 km/h
- Speed in 2nd Gear: 7,3 km/h
- Speed in Rever: 3,6 km/h
- Material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High density PEHD
- They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- The product dimensions are 127 x 90 x 88h cm - 35.50” x 50” x 37.75” h.
|Recommended Age||3 years+|
|Dimensions||127 x 90 x 88h cm - 35.50” x 50” x 37.75” h.|
|battery type||1 x 12V battery charger included in the packaging.|
|Max Speed||7.3 km/h|
|Motor||2 x 230W (460W total)|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.