Peg Perego Polaris Ranger RZR 24v Jeep
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- 4 high traction tread wheels with central synthetic rubber strip to improve grip.
- Rear suspension, seat and seat belts can be adjusted, FM radio/MP3. 24 V of power and a maximum speed of 10 Km/h.
- Modern and robust design
- Designed for two passengers
- Duration: 45 mins
When adventure gets tough, the tough start playing! Renovated in the colors Polaris Ranger RZR is the powerful electric off-road vehicle for adventurous children aged 6 upwards. Lively and dynamic, Polaris Ranger RZR easily deals with the most inaccessible slopes and the most challenging tracks. Operating with a 24 Volt rechargeable battery, it is practical, manageable and easy to use with a solid and robust body for adventures without limit.
Maximum power adventures to music:
Driving Polaris Ranger RZR is great fun. With its great power, it can reach a maximum speed of 10 Km/h and your child can also take along a travelling companion who can hold onto the robust ergonomic hand grip when the going gets rough. The seats with high back rest offer the utmost comfort and can be adjusted into 2 different positions in line with your child's growth.
To accompany the adventure, the well-equipped dashboard features a real operational FM radio, a connection for MP3s and a date and time display. It is completed with a small object compartment that can also be used to store MP3s.
Tireless on all terrain, even the most uneven:
The features of Polaris Ranger RZR guarantee the utmost safety: adjustable seat belts that follows the occupant's growth, protection grills to the side of the seats, roll bar and robust mudguards. The special high traction tread wheels with a central strip made from patented rubber ensure perfect grip and allow the vehicle to face any obstacle. The rear suspension offers a more comfortable ride. The powerful wheels are suitable for any type of terrain, and can deal easily with slopes of up to 17% and uneven terrain such as holes, ditches and tree roots.
Polaris Ranger RZR is set into motion by pressing the accelerator pedal and gently pulls to a stop once your child releases his foot. The accelerator pedal has a speed block that allows parents to set a maximum speed for children who are still inexperienced drivers. The gear lever has 2 positions. In the vertical position the vehicle travels at low or high speed, and the forward position selects reverse.
It is completed with extra comfort accessories such as the 2 drink holders, one per passenger, and the spacious rear loader behind the seats for loading unearthed treasures. If treasures abound they can be loaded on the Adventure Trailer (sold separately) that connects easily to the Polaris RZR.
The gutsy look of Polaris Ranger RZR is enhanced by the fog lights mounted on the robust roll bar that reflect the light and seem to be switched on, the reticulated wind shield, the powerful bumper with 2 additional lights and the exposed suspension.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety:
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. Polaris Ranger RZR features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 24V/8Ah battery is found in the compartment under the seat and has a childproof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a standard household socket, directly from the vehicle or by removing it. Battery charger and battery come supplied.
Features and Specfication
- Number of seats: 2
- Number of gears: 2 + R
- Number of wheels: 4
- Traction wheels: 2
- Engines: 2 x 340W (680W total)
- Battery power: 1 x 24V/12Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging
- Battery charger: 1 x 24V battery charger included in the packaging
- Alkain batteries: 2 x AA 1.5V batteries (not included). 3 x LR44 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Ideal surfaces: Great performance even on slopes and uneven ground
- Slope capacity: 17%
- Wheels: Tread with PATENTED synthetic rubber strip
- Accelerator: Pedal
- Brake: "All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake
- FM radio with MP3 connector: Yes
- Seat belts: 2 independent diagonal seat belts that can be adjusted in length.
- Suspension: On rear wheels
- Glove Compartments: Yes
- Rear Load Buddy: Yes
- Sealed Base: Yes
- Duration of Battery*1: 60 min
- Speed in 1st Gear: 5 km/h/ 3,1 MPH3.
- Speed in 2nd Gear: 10 km/h / 6,2 MPH
- Speed in Reverse: 5 km/h / 3,1 MPH
- Material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High density PEHD.
- They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- The product dimensions are 160 x 98 x 109h cm – 63”x 38,6”x 43”h.
|Recommended Age||6 years+|
|Dimensions||90 x 131 x 98h cm - 35 1/3” x 51 ½” x 38 ½” h.|
|battery type||1 x 24V battery charger included.|
|Max Speed||10 km/h|
|Motor||2 x 340W (680W total)|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.