DJI Phantom 3 Standard Drone For Beginners
Delivery options available :
- Standard (5-7 working days delivery)
- Take stunning 2.7K HD videos and 12 Megapixel photos with the integrated aerial camera
- Fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge
- reminds when power is running low
The Phantom 4 Quadcopter from DJI Innovations. Simple to fly for beginners thanks to advanced autopilot and intelligent flight systems, yet flexible enough for expert use thanks to all-new flight modes.
Features and Specifications
- Easy to Fly: An intelligent flight system automatically keeps your Phantom 3 Standard in the air and under your control.
- Amazing Images: Take stunning 2.7K HD videos and 12 Megapixel photos with the integrated aerial camera.
- Stable Footage: DJI’s advanced gimbal stabilization technology gives you movie-quality results no matter how you fly.
- Enjoy the View: A live video feed gives you a 720p HD real-time view of what your camera sees right on your mobile device.
- Peace of Mind: Fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge, and the Intelligent Flight Battery will automatically remind you when power is running low.
AUTOMATIC FLIGHT ASSISTANT
Fly with absolute freedom and confidence, knowing your Phantom 3 Standard will return to you at the press of a button. Built-in GPS records your Phantom’s takeoff point and remembers it as you fly. Then at your command, or if the control signal is ever lost, your Phantom comes back to you instantly. Your Phantom 3 Standard stays stable and under your control at all times during flight. After takeoff, it automatically hovers in place, waiting for your command. It then effortlessly changes altitude or direction at the flick of a finger. When you want it to stop, it again pauses and hovers, waiting for your next instruction.
When you stop telling it to move, the Phantom 3 Standard hovers perfectly in place, holding both position and altitude. It waits for you to give it instructions. This means all you need to think about is where you want to fly.
SAFE FLIGHT LIMITS
Set height and distance limits to keep all flights within a safe area. The Phantom 3 Standard will automatically stop and stay inside of your chosen limits as you fly.
Throughout each flight, your Phantom 3 Standard sends its position to a live GPS map on your mobile device. Use this map to see right where it is, know which direction it is facing, and guide it back to you in an instant.Because the Phantom knows where it is and where you are, it can calculate how much longer it can continue flying. It will send you a reminder to land when the battery runs low, and it can automatically come home and land when needed.
STATUS AND DIRECTION INDICATORS
Four bright, large LED lights on each arm of the Phantom 3 Standard light up as you fly. So at a glance, you know which direction your Phantom is facing and its current status.Shop DJI Phantom 3 Standard Drone For Beginners at Trackpack.co.uk Save on our huge selection of DJI at Trackpack.co.uk . Enjoy free delivery on orders over £50, Finance available 0% Interest Free Credit, Free click & collect available. Shop Now!
|Age Ranges||Non-age specific|
|Pack content||1 x Phantom 3 Standard
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (5-7 working day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.