Celestron Nature DX 8X42 Roof Prism Binoculars Green
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Designed with the outdoor enthusiast in mind, waterproof and fully rubber armoured
- Phase coated BaK-4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution
- Fully multi-coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path
- Close focus of 6.5 feet for viewing nearby subjects
- Includes objective lens caps, raingaurd, neck strap, carrying case and lens cloth
Celestron’s Nature DX 8x42 binoculars are a great first step into the world of serious sport optics, perfect for your next adventure. With phase-coated BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics the Nature DX reveals image detail that you won’t find with other entry-level binoculars.
Perfect for bird watches, birders will love Nature DX for its bright, sharp views of distinguishing features and markings. The 8x42 model is a favourite among beginning and intermediate birders, since birds are easier to locate and follow in its wide field of view. Take your passion for birding to the next level with Nature DX!
- Nature DX’s high quality BaK-4 prisms are phase coated to increase contrast and resolution.
- Phase coated prisms, combined with fully multi-coated lenses, provide maximum light transmission through the entire optical path, for brighter images, even in low light conditions.
- With 8x magnification and 42 mm objective lenses, Nature DX 8x42 strikes the perfect balance between performance and ease of use
- Observe nearby subjects like plants and insects with a close focus of just 6.5 feet.
- A durable rubber armoured, polycarbonate housing protects your Nature DX binoculars from damage without weighing you down
- Suitable for glasses wearers
- Waterproof, fog proof, and nitrogen
- Easy to pack
- Sturdy, twist-up eyecups with multiple stops. Eyeglass friendly with 17.5 mm of eye relief
- Includes an objective lens caps, raingaurd, neck strap, carrying case, lens cloth and an instruction manual
- Perfect for traveling, camping, hiking, bird and wildlife viewing and astronomy
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm (1.65")
- Angular Field of View: 7.4 degrees
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m): 388 ft (129 m)
- Exit Pupil: 5.25 mm (.20")
- Eye Relief: 17.5 mm (.69")
- Close Focus: 6.5 ft (2.20 m)
- Interpupillary Distance (max): 74 mm (2.91")
- Interpupillary Distance (min): 56 mm (2.20")
- Diopter Adjustment Range: ± 3
- Twilight Factor: 18.33
- Relative Brightness: 27.56
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Prism Glass (Type): Bak-4
- Prism Coatings: Phase Coated
- Weight: 22.2 oz (629 g)
- Environmental Protection: Waterproof
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Carrying Case: Padded nylon canvas
- Dimensions: 135 mm x 126 mm x 52 mm (5.3" x 4.9" x 2")
Objective lens caps
|functions||Wildlife watching, Stargazing, Holidays, Traveling, Hiking, Camping|
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.