BERG Ultim Champion InGround 330 Trampoline Sports Series Green
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Uses TwinSpring Gold springs that gradually build up energy for a safer bounce
- The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow for higher jumping
- Rectangular shape means you can jump over the entire length
- Due to its rectangle shape, the trampoline fits in almost any garden
- Very suitable for an intensive workout
Make some nice jumps on the BERG Ultim Champion InGround!
The design of the trampoline ensures that you can jump safely and for a longer period on an excellent trampoline. The advantage of a rectangular trampoline compared with a round trampoline is that you can jump over the entire length. Due to its shape, the trampoline fits in almost any garden.
The combination of the TwinSpring Gold springs with the AirFlow jumping mat ensures less air resistance and a larger jumping surface. Together, this makes for better and higher jumps. Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easier to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in the garden.
This sports series trampoline is very suitable for an intensive workout!
Features and Specifications:
- Diameter: 220 x 330
- Entrance height: 27cm
- Trampoline height: 27cm
- Number of springs: 88
- Maximum jumping weight: 100kg
- Thickness protective edge: 30mm
- Width protective edge: 400mm
- The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra-long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- The rectangular shape means you can make nice jumps over the entire length of the trampoline!
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge
- The patented frame is easy to assemble and install
- Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden
- Extra-long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
- Extra wide protective edge (400mm) for even safer trampolining
- Strong, rustproof frame has been made for you to enjoy the trampoline for many years
- Max Weight: 100kg
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user - Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
|Recommended Age||14 years +|
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.