BERG InGround Champion 380 12.5ft Sports SeriesTrampoline Grey
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Uses TwinSpring Gold springs that gradually build up energy for a safer bounce
- Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow resulting in higher jumping
- An InGround trampoline is easier to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in the garden
- Very suitable for intensive training
- Lasts for years due to excellent quality
The BERG InGround Champion trampoline offers fantastic jumping comfort for everyone. The InGround trampoline is sunk into the ground which makes it easier to step onto, making it ideal for younger children.It also conceals nicely wth your garden.
This trampoline has TwinSpring Gold springs and the unique AirFlow jumping mat for ultimate jumping comfort. The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow, ensuring less resistance and higher jumps. In short, the best jumping comfort! Jump until you are fit on this trampoline with TwinSpring Gold springs. These springs will ensure that you get the most out of your workout and jumping. Very suitable for intensive training.
Features and Specification
- Entrance height: 20cm
- Shape of trampoline: Round
- Goldsprings - Twin
- Tube diameter and tube wall thickness 38.1x1.5mm
- Protective edge thickness 30mm
- Protective edge depth 380mm
- Number of springs: 112
- The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge
- Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
- Warranty: Frame (10 Years), Spring (5 Years), Padding (2 Years), Jump Mat (2 Years), Net (2 Years)
- Max Weight: 110kg
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user - Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
|Recommended Age||14 years +|
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.