BERG InGround Champion 330 11 ft Trampoline + Safety Net Comfort Grey
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- InGround trampoline- easier to step on and off
- Powered by Airflow and TwinSpring
- Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow for better jumping comfort
- Self closing Comfort safety net
- Larger jumping surface with TwinSpring Gold springs for a safer bounce
The BERG InGround Champion 330 11ft trampoline with safety net Comfort 330 offers fantastic jumping comfort for everyone and ensures you can jump safety for long periods of time. An InGround trampoline is easier to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in the garden.The superb combination of the TwinSpring gold springs and the AirFlow jumping mat ensures less air resistance and a larger jumping surface. The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow, this results in not only better jumping comfort but for higher jumping!
The safety net comfort 330 completes the trampoline ensuring children and adults are safe and protected when jumping and having fun! Due to the high quality of the net, the thick foam around the poles and the strong edge material means this safety net will last a very long time.
Features and Specification of The BERG InGround Champion 330 + Safety Net Comfort 330- 11ft Trampoline:
- The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge
- The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces.
- Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden.
- Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
- Bigger diameter 'Gold' springs with a 'V' configuration for a better and stronger bounce
- Comfort safety enclosure
- Diameter: 330cm
- Number of springs: 96
- Trampoline height: 200cm
- Entrance height: 20cm
- Maximum user weight: 100kg
- CE certified
- Only for domestic use
- Only one user - Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the buried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
|Recommended Age||6 years+|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.