BERG Grand Champion InGround 350 Trampoline + Safety Net Deluxe Green
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Uses TwinSpring Gold springs that gradually build up energy for a safer bounce
- Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow resulting in higher jumping
- Oval shape provides extra strength allowing you to jump over the full length
- Trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden
- Deluxe safety enclosure has extra safe self closing entrance
The BERG Grand Champion InGround is BERG’s largest trampoline.
It gives you much more space on the trampoline and makes jumping even more fun. The design of the trampoline ensures that you can jump safely and for a longer period on a very safe trampoline. Combining the advantages of the strong round frame with the large jumping surface of a rectangular trampoline.
The Grand Champion comes with the unique AirFlow jumping mat and the TwinSpring Gold springs. This makes for better and higher jumps. Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden.
The included Safety Net Deluxe enclosure features extra safe self-closing velcro entrance to provide maximum ease and safety for users. The net features thick foam around the poles and a strong edge material ensuring a long the life span of this net. The unique arched construction at the top of the net ensures that the trampoline always looks perfect.
The oval shape, combined with the Airflow jumping mat and the TwinSpring springs ensure a wonderful workout on your trampoline.
Please note this product comes in 2 boxes
Features and Specification
- The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra-long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- An oval trampoline provides the strength of a round trampoline, allowing you to jump over the full length, as you can on a rectangular trampoline.
- The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge
- The patented frame is easy to assemble and install.
- Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden
- Low step of 27 centimeters, the trampoline is easy and safe to enter
- On an oval trampoline you can jump over the entire length
- An extra wide protective edge for even safer trampolining (390mm)
- The net which is attached to the protective edge, prevents children, animals and toys from getting under the trampoline
- Dimensions: 350x250cm
- Entrance height: 27cm
- Maximum jumping weight: 110kg
- Thickness protective edge: 30mm
- Width protective edge: 390mm
- Warranty: Frame (10 Years), Spring (5 Years), Padding (2 Years), Jump Mat (2 Years), Net (2 Years), Frame Net InGround (2 Years)
- Max Weight: 120kg
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user - Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
|Age Ranges||3 + (younger children)|
|Recommended Age||3 years+|
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.